Friday, February 18, 2005

First Sex

Circa 1980—Redwood City, California

I was home visiting the family. Bed space was at a premium and I had to share a bed with my step brother. He had grown into a sharp looking guy with sharp features, broad shoulders, and washboard abs.

We hadn't seen each other for some time and we lay in bed catching up. After a while I saw that he was getting restless and then he asked me how many women I had slept with. Not wanting to sound like a wuss, I made up a number. He asked me more questions about strategy and the mechanics of sex, etc. A lot of talk about fucking got him wound up as well as me. I told him he could whack off if he wanted to. In quick reply he said I could fuck him if I wanted to. I was a virgin up to this point so what the hell. I fucked him.

The guilt and remorse was incredible. I was one of them. A butt fucker! Fudge packer! A pervert.

You know what...I got over it

1 comment:

Koala Mentala said...

Hey, seems like your blog's going to be fascinating! Good luck!